# Jammed Support
Helping you get the most out of your world-class studio booking software
Welcome to the Jammed support pages!
These pages are here to provide help and support to studios already signed up to our fab studio booking app.
In these support pages, you’ll find instructions, videos and tips to help you set up and get the most out of your Jammed booking app. Use the links in the menu on the left to navigate to the area of support you need, or follow the links in the set-up steps below. If you’re still stuck after searching the support pages, get in touch and we’ll see you right.
# Getting started with Jammed – set-up steps
If you’re new to Jammed, you’ll be wanting to know how to get started. And while Jammed is delightfully intuitive, we don’t want to leave you in the lurch if you’re not sure where to begin. So here are some handy links to support pages for the basic set-up stages:
- Creating a room – Find out how to give each room you hire out a name, brief description, hire rate and opening times.
- Setting a price – The price attached to room hire is set according to the day, time and length of booking. Find out how to set a price and choose a rate (hourly, two-hourly, tiered, 24/7) to suit each room.
- Setting up payment – Find out how to set up all the different booking payment conditions through Jammed (payment in full, deposit only) and how to connect to online payment methods (Stripe and Square) or go cash only.
- Navigating the dashboard – Familiarise yourself with the workings of the Jammed calendar. Learn how to move and resize bookings, colour code rooms, and leave studio notes.
- Creating customer profiles – Learn how to manage customer data, edit profiles, assign coupons raise payment requests. Find out what customers can do when they register on the customer portal.
- Taking and editing a booking – Find out how to take regular bookings, and edit and cancel reservations online.